Love Wildlife is a non-profit foundation registered in the country of Thailand, and in the State of Texas (U.S.A.) as a foreign non-profit. We work hard at educating the younger generations about the importance of wildlife and their connection to the world we all live in.
Love Wildlife Foundation
We envision a society that loves and respects animals, showing compassion to the way animals live and feel. Love Wildlife works to optimize quality of life of captive wild animals by improving their living conditions (see Wildlife Habitat Improvement Project) as well as striving to keep wild born animals free in their natural homes through various projects.
We inspire people at a young age to understand that animals are living beings that love, feel and deserve a happy life. When students can relate themselves to wildlife, they acquire a better understanding of animals’ needs, growing up to be responsible citizens, pet owners, consumers and leaders.
We support students in their learning process and provide them with opportunities to express their ideas to the general public through student-inspired campaigns and products. Scholarships are available per funding to Thai students majoring in a field related to the environment, conservation and animal care, to promote more professionals working towards protecting wildlife.
We believe that working with other groups and organizations (public, private and governmental) maximizes the effort and further spreads awareness to protect wildlife and the ecosystem. You can learn more about our partners by visiting our special thank you page.
Love Wildlife is a non-profit organization dedicated to the protection of Southeast Asian wildlife though research, education and outreach.
Love Wildlife envisions itself as a leader of wildlife conservation and education in Thailand. We strive to play an important role in the community through educating zoos, schools and other organizations on wildlife issues.
Education, cooperation, compassion, enthusiasm, dedication, excellence, understanding and patience.
- Conservation Through Education
- Conservation of the slow loris and other threatened or endangered species in Thailand.
- Cooperate and collaborate with other NGOs and agencies for the protection and wellbeing of wildlife.
- Open conservation/education centers to provide a safe heaven for confiscated or rescued wildlife.
- Love Wildlife aims to spread education and encourage learning in the young generation through various techniques and media in Thailand and other Southeast Asian countries.
- We hope to be a good influence to the community and collaborate with various organizations to better the future of animals in the wild and in captivity.
- We aim to fund various projects in and around the country (mainly Thailand) and support other organizations by offering grants for specific animal/educational programs.
- We aim to encourage wildlife education and learning by offering scholarships to those studying in related fields.